Steelgard TD20 and TD30 – All the effectiveness of Steelgard in a Touch Dry formulation
Keep your machinery, equipment, vehicles, metal parts, spares etc. safe from corrosion with the added benefit of a touch-dry finish for improved handling.
Clean, Quick, Simple
- Clear, free-flowing liquids are easy to apply
- Thin, transparent lubricating protective film with a touch-dry finish
- Excellent handling – no messy thick, sticky coatings
- Outperforms traditional thicker, heavier coatings
- Powerful water displacer
- Reliable, long-term protection
- Protects all ferrous and non-ferrous metals and alloys
- Coats complete assemblies
- Neutralises fingerprints
- Very high coverage rates
- Save time and labour costs – quick and easy to apply
- Dries fast – minimal holdups
Why Steelgard TD20 or Steelgard TD30?
Steelgard GP and Steelgard Export are perfect for a wide range of applications. Between them they are effective at preventing corrosion in everything from jet engines to off-road vehicles being transported across the equator. Trusted by customers worldwide including the UK Ministry of Defence and the Singapore Air Force, the name Steelgard has become synonymous with reliable corrosion prevention in a clean, simple and easy to use formulation.
Some customers were finding Steelgard highly effective but, due to the ultra-thin, lubricating film having a slightly greasy feel, wanted a corrosion inhibitor which was just as good at preventing corrosion but with a finish more suited to leaving on their finished products or with better handling during the manufacturing process.
At Vapor-Tek we are always happy to accept a challenge… we headed to the lab and formulated Steelgard TD – Touch Dry. We decided to offer two formulations.
- Steelgard TD20 has 20% active inhibitors and is a slightly stronger corrosion preventative than Steelgard GP.
- Steelgard TD30 has 30% active inhibitors which brings it closer to Steelgard Export in effectiveness, but still with a touch-dry finish for easy handling.
Other Steelgard Products
General Purpose corrosion preventative. Dewaters, protects, no mess, no fuss.
Does everything required in the most cost effective and economical way. High coverage rate!
Steelgard 521 & 973
Versatile and very high quality. Holds MoD and NATO approvals PX-24
(DEF STAN 68/10 issue 03/05)
Steelgard RP Grease
Heavy duty rust prevention compound. Affords unrivalled protection to any metal systems.
Used extensively to protect coiled tubing between uses on oil and gas rigs.
Protect parts and goods during transport and shipping. Formulated specifically to give superior protection yet be easily applied and removed when required. High coverage rate.
Touch Dry formulations for improved handling. Excellent performance from a thin film temporary protective (typically 2-3 micron) coverage up to 120 square metre per litre.
5in1 aerosol cans, ideal for household use, small businesses, vehicle maintenance.
De-waters, penetrates and prevents corrosion. Manufactured to the requirements of PX-24.
Here to help…
Unsure which Steelgard is right for your corrosion problem? I can help you decide.
If your ideal product isn’t listed, we have decades of experience in bespoke corrosion preventatives and will design a cost-effective Steelgard formulation that is perfect for you.
Call Vapor-Tek Ltd now on 01204 521795